4.12.2010

4. Read 5 books from the Time's list of 100 greatest novels

image

Book 1 read! 4 more to go.

Interesting read.

It actually taught me a lot about prayer in a round about sort of way.

Talked a lot about “maturing” if you know what I mean. Which I thought was hilarious at this point in my life. I probably wouldn’t have found it that funny when I was young.

Would I recommend it to my 6th grade child? Probably not.

Would I have read it to my 6th grade class out loud? Absolutely not.

Still, I enjoyed it. :)

3 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome. I will have to pick up that book and give it a try. I am going to try to read the Little House series or a few books to the kids this summer. Do you think that is a good choice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Little House series would be a fun read for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Kristin..it has been awhile since I have looked at it but you are well are your way! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete