As I was driving today I passed the restaurant, Pizzeria 712. Jared and I have been there once and really liked it. We tried going another time, but it was too long of a wait for little Lukey. (By the way Pizzeria 712, you need to move to a bigger location). Anyway, passing by I started thinking that Jared and I should go try Communal. It is a new restaurant in Provo and I have heard good things about it. Pizzeria 712 and Communal are owned by the same people (I think, correct me if I am wrong). That’s how I ended up thinking about going to Communal as I drove by Pizzeria 712. Has anyone ever tried Communal? What’s your review? Maybe sometime in the near future I can give my review.
4.07.2010
69. Eat at a new restaurant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment