Since Jared was gone to Vegas for a couple of weeks without me, life got pretty boring and lonely at night after Luke went to bed.
It wasn’t quite as hard to make it to bed at a decent hour since not a lot was going on.
Since we have all been in Vegas, Jared has been getting up super early (5am) to go to work so he can get home at a decent hour.
This has also made it easier to go to bed early.
Luke also gives me a 6:30am wake up call so I have motivation to get to bed early.
It’s a good and a bad thing.
I kind of like being a night owl.
I have the most energy at night and get a lot done, but being an early riser is nice too.
We will see which one wins out.
No comments:
Post a Comment