This past Labor day was also Payson Onion Days Celebration.
I was excited because I usually run into one of my oldest friends that moved away when she was in first grade.
Her and her family always come up for the Labor Day festivities.
She lived down the street from me growing up and we were inseparable until she moved.
Fortunately, we have been able to keep in contact here and there throughout the years.
Last time I ran into her was a couple years ago and she had just gone through a divorce.
I thought about her a lot and wanted to know how she was doing.
Last year I tried to find her, but with no luck.
This year I actually ran into her and it was so good to catch up with her again.
She is remarried now and has a little baby.
Hopefully, I will be able to keep in better contact with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment