For awhile now I have been wanting to get in contact with a girl I have known since first grade. She lived just down the street from me and we played all the time together.
Then she moved to Richfield.
Since then, we have been in contact off and on throughout the years. I usually see her every Labor Day in Payson Park and I visited her a couple times at Snow College.
Once we both got married the visits were more rare.
When I was pregnant with Luke I ran into her at the mall and was thrilled to see her again. We were going to exchange numbers, but then got too distracted by our conversation. We found out we have a lot more in common than we ever thought we did.
After this meeting I have been wanting to get in contact with her again, but had no way of finding her.
Except…
I knew she would be in Payson for Labor Day.
I went hunting her down, but we never were in the same place at the same time. I did however get her number from a family member I ran into.
I decided to finally get in contact with her the other day. I was a little nervous for some reason?
She said she comes up this way about once a month and we need to go to lunch.
We have a lot of catching up to do.
Cross your fingers our lunch date will happen so my goal will be complete!!
Way to go. That is awesome. It is so hard to call people, but it is so dumb because we always enjoy re-connecting with old friends.
ReplyDelete