I had to change this goal a little.
A couple of weeks ago I was talking to a girl in my ward and we were discussing digital scrapbooking. She told me I should use Picnik.com to edit my photos. She said it is very user friendly and free.
I decided I needed to try it out because I wasn’t getting anywhere with Photoshop. I have to say I am converted as far as editing goes. I am not a photographer, I only use a digital camera so I didn’t need much, but it is nice to be able to edit the pictures a little bit.
Here is a picture I tweeked just a little to give it a rustic feel.
I used piknik for a while too. It is really fun and easy. I hate how long it takes because you are on-line. Your might be faster then my server was.
ReplyDeleteI want to help you install actions when I am there, and then you will see just how easy it is.