Today was fast and testimony meeting. We had 2 baby blessings today and it was a packed house, needless to say I just couldn’t bring myself to get up in front of all those people.
I don’t know why this frightens me so much. I would much rather give a talk any day. At least I have it written down (word for word) what I am going to say. I would never find myself drawing a blank if giving a talk.
However, in Relief Society we leave a little bit of time after the lesson is over to bear our testimonies if we didn’t get a chance to in Sacrament….and I did it! I actually got out of my seat and spoke without knowing what I was really going to say. I bore testimony of the importance of Relief Society and the importance of knowing we are daughters of God. There has been a couple things happen recently to strengthen my testimony of both these things.
So do you think this should count as one of my “4 times”?
Maybe next time it will be in Sacrament meeting…
Yes it should count. Good job! You are braver than me.
ReplyDeleteOf course it counts! Good job!
ReplyDeleteYes it should definitely count!!
ReplyDelete